 Marketplace / Auctions / 4212
Re: Turkey Auctions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:35:10 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

And to increase the download times and irritate your potential bidders.
Personally I don't think the pic logo makes any difference at all, I
never bother doing something special to get it and any auctions which
have pics built into the description don't have it either. If you feel
it's worth doing, then why not use something less obnoxious than an
animated GIF? (I hate em).

Agreed. Scott, your auctions are pretty well done, but that one cutsie
touch takes them from above average to average on the professionalism
scale, in my book.

Why not just use an image from the auction as your gallery pic?

While we're critiquing, that  7 set auction would have benefited from a
listing of what sets exactly were in it instead of having to wait for
the pic to load in order to find out. Just my opinion.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!