 Marketplace / Auctions / 4195
Re: Turkey Auctions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:23:09 GMT

Yeah, you'll get as many bids in the last 6 hours as you did in the first 5
days. You want a turkey auction, check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241618607

Looks like I'll have to list them individually, probably taking in more money
in the end. Speaking of this, I was just sitting here clicking 'refresh' on my
auction's page (yes I'm that bored), and I noticed that the "Country: United
States" would show up sometimes and disappear other times. Wonder why that
is...

-Adam

You have no "pic" logo on the listing. Should always fill in the pic box... even
if it is just with a irrelevant gif... it gets you hits.

All mine have Ben Jackson's SpinWorker.... just to get me that "pic" logo. I have
pictures of all the sets for sale also... but I realize this is a lot of extra
work.

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm