 Marketplace / Auctions / 4194
Re: Turkey Auctions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Scott,

Scott-A wrote:

Turkey Auctions....

These are auctions of my own which are just not performing:

Sets
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511138

Technic
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244469354
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244470037
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244470168

Parts
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511670
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511685
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511704
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511751

Pirates
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511624
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244511653

Train
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244512193
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244512220

--

Scott A

Hmm... Well I noticed all the auctions are still 5 days away. Most of my
auctions, they went up drastically as the time runs out.

Scott S.

Yeah, you'll get as many bids in the last 6 hours as you did in the first 5
days. You want a turkey auction, check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241618607

Looks like I'll have to list them individually, probably taking in more money
in the end. Speaking of this, I was just sitting here clicking 'refresh' on my
auction's page (yes I'm that bored), and I noticed that the "Country: United
States" would show up sometimes and disappear other times. Wonder why that
is...

-Adam