 Marketplace / Auctions / 3776
Re: For Sale: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 $160 inc. shp.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:18:18 GMT

Mark Koesel wrote:

I've got some Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention Systems 1.5 for sale.

My price is $160, and that includes shipping (inside continental US).
These are for straight sale only; this is not an auction.  First come,
first serve.

Mark Koesel
koesel@umich.edu

Hi Mark-

You're most likely to find your mark in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade,
where this announcement really belongs.

(Insert obligatory navigation-related U-M joke here ;) )

best,

Lindsay (a Spartan, tried and true)

---

Lindsay Frederick Braun