 Marketplace / Auctions / 3688
  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) When does this begin? I am currently in a situation where I might need to leave neutral or negative feedback. The auction is now a month old. Jimmy (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) First quarter 2000. They do say you have 60 days to leave feedback, so you may not need to get too worried yet. One thing to do though is check the sellers feedback on a regular basis. I got burned by a seller and happened to notice a post on (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

James Beerman <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message news:FMuHEJ.67v@lugnet.com... (...) Check this situation out! Here's my story... Last year, my first sale on eBay, the bidder doesn't respond after a few days. I wait. I then find his backup email and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

The 60 days works against international auctions. Items shipping via surface mail may take for than this to get to me. The 60 day rule already applied to claiming fee refunds for sales which have not transpired. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) This is the part that really sucks. There are many legitimate reasons for a deal to take more than 60 days to close (seller has received money, buyer has received item, had an opportunity to inspect it, and seek recourse if the item doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)