 Marketplace / Auctions / 3696
Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:11:20 GMT

James Beerman <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message

When does this begin?  I am currently in a situation where I might need to
leave neutral or negative feedback.  The auction is now a month old.

Check this situation out!  Here's my story...
Last year, my first sale on eBay, the bidder doesn't respond after a few
days.  I wait.  I then find his backup email and send off a note there.  He
responds saying he's having email problems and he'll send out the money
right away.  I wait.  Weeks turn to months and after little more than 2
months I try to give the _loser_ negative feedback.  I find out all I can
give him is "neutral".  I haven't forgotten you "drazzil"

TJ