 Marketplace / Auctions / 3485
Re: New usefull feature in eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:56:14 GMT

I don't know of many ISPs that allow 100+ Megs of email on an account ;-)
Most are limited to 10Meg.

Mike Stanley wrote:

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
Well, I do do that, but it doesn't help when I place bids from home, and
the e-mail is removed from the server. This is also easier than trying
to find the bid e-mail among the forest of bids...

Hrmmm, you pop at home?  Why not just have it leave it on the server
in both places?  You have to manually delete from time to time, but
I don't know what I'd do without having access to mail at work and
at home...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/