 Marketplace / Auctions / 3480
Re: New usefull feature in eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:04:16 GMT

Jeff Boen wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Frank Filz writes:

Yay! Now you can check your maximum...

or just filter your confirmation email that eBay sends out into a folder, then
if you don't remember your max, go back and check the email.. they include your
max when you first join the auction

Well, I do do that, but it doesn't help when I place bids from home, and
the e-mail is removed from the server. This is also easier than trying
to find the bid e-mail among the forest of bids...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com