 Marketplace / Auctions / 3125
  Re: Complete Town Plan Set 810 from the early 60's

:-) -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Harrison wrote in message <3826E8E2.ED71519E@o...net.au>... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  BEWARE of John DiRienzo

To the members of the LUGNET News Group My name is Morten Løvåsen. I am an 34 year old Lego enthusiast from Norway. I have been collecting Legos for many years but last spring I run into serious problems and I want to publish this tragic story: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  BEWARE of John DiRienzo

To the members of the LUGNET News Group My name is Morten Løvåsen. I am an 34 year old Lego enthusiast from Norway. I have been collecting Legos for many years but last spring I run into serious problems and I want to publish this tragic story: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Holy Cow! I have to say that I find such behavior by John very unlikely. Every dealing I've had with him has been a-ok. There at least must be some extenuating circumstances left out of the picture. My $0.02 Derick Bulkley (...) Norway. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) I have dealt with John Too, and have had no problems..... I hope this will get resolved, things like this can ruin ones reputation here. :( Doyle (...) we (...) sent (...) july (...) Lego (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) Ditto again. Of the several times I've dealt with John, he's only been late once, although he *can* be very hard to get a hold of via e-mail. There must be some other factor here. James (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Thanks for sharing your experience with John DiRienzo. I just feel I am the only victim among his hundreds of business deals. Why me ? Some of you mentioned there has to be something "outside the picture". The one who is to tell about that is John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) hours ago, so he *is* available. Let him answer to the allegations brought against him from Morten. I haven't dealt with John, but have dealt with a number of US people and have had no problems at all, so I agree it seems unusual, but Morten (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Morten, I am sorry you have had so much trouble getting in touch with me. In the other post you said, "I just feel I am the only victim among his hundreds of business deals. Why me?" I am sorry to say I have not chosen you alone to have such poor (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Just keep following those 12 steps, a lot of young ones here probably wont understand but, I do and I am sure others will. Dont let this get you down! Your rep is good with me, Just keep hanging in there and rely on that extra strength you'll need. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

----- Original Message ----- From: Morten Løvåsen <ak-loe@online.no> Newsgroups: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 2:51 PM Subject: BEWARE of John DiRienzo (...) Norway. I (...) serious (...) he (...) and (...) and we (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) As someone who has dealt with John in the past (and currently still owes him some LEGO), I can say that he has had a tough time (medically) and I won't go into details. But I honestly believe that John will make everything right. I hope that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Not do do a ME2, but, uh, ME TOO ;-) I'd definitely deal with John again. I can understand what it's like to fall behind on responsibilities, for any reason. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Hi Kieran, If you would go to John's site he has an open letter to all comers stating that his absense was due to him being a recovering alcoholic that went on a bender. He might be a nice bloke and be prepared to meet all his debts/trades/sales (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) Norway. (...) Good news !!! Some of you have asked for a final follow up - and here it comes. After I posted the two messages to Lugnet News Group in november 1999 John DiRienzo has reestablished our contact by sending me an email where he (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) I was happy to be of assistance in factoring this transaction (via John, and Hugo Matre) at no charge. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)