 Marketplace / Auctions / 1549
  Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

I don't normally use eBay for my LEGO auctions (I have run 2 on RTL in the past) but it's finals week here and I need some money badly so helloooo, eBay. I have an auction going for the THREE classic castle sets: #375/6075 Castle (Yellow Castle) (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

There's nothing like men of principle and then there are those who weaken and use ebay. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

(...) Nice cheap shot. As much as I don't like eBay or the scalping tactics of some of the sellers on there (ok, a lot of the sellers on there) there are plenty of decent people who use it to sell things simply because they want to get the best (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Mike: Amen, sir. Nothing more to be said and no better way of saying it. Eric Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

(...) Thank-you. (...) Now that wasn't hard, was it. Now all you have to do is put your money where your mouth is. (...) True. (...) I agree (not), if you can't beat'em join'em. (...) If it moves auctions from rtl to the dreaded ebay or changes the (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

(...) I've responded to this, especially this sarcastic personal attack, via e-mail. I don't see any point in continuing this type of discussion, but if there is one I think it ought to be continued in .theory. I could be wrong. (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

(...) I consider both of you guys my friends so I heartily agree. I hate to see people I like and respect sparring. (...) I think there is an interesting question here somewhere, can someone take a shot at framing it in a non controversial way? (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement

(...) Hmm. Anyone can take a shot at it - the question is can anyone succeed? I'll try: Nope. No sarcasm, I did actually start to frame it about 6 times, and each time wasn't able to do so in a non-controversial way. Basically, it's a matter of (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)