 Marketplace / Theory / 29
Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 06:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I don't see any point in continuing this type of discussion, but if
there is one I think it ought to be continued in .theory.  I could be
wrong.

I think there is an interesting question here somewhere, can someone
take a shot at framing it in a non controversial way?

Hmm.  Anyone can take a shot at it - the question is can anyone succeed?  I'll
try:

Nope.  No sarcasm, I did actually start to frame it about 6 times, and each
time wasn't able to do so in a non-controversial way.  Basically, it's a matter
of opinion for some people, and a matter of ethics for others, and thats a
sure-fire controversy-generator.

And I think I've started (and contributed to) enough of the controversy in
threads past, so I'll shut up now.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/