 Marketplace / Auctions / 1551
Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 14:02:05 GMT

There's nothing like men of principle and then there are those who
weaken and use ebay.

Mark H.

Shane Archer wrote:

I don't normally use eBay for my LEGO auctions (I have run 2 on RTL in the
past) but it's finals week here and I need some money badly so helloooo, eBay.

I have an auction going for the THREE classic castle sets:

#375/6075 Castle (Yellow Castle)
#383/6083 Knight's Tournament
#677/6077 Knight's Procession

The link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=100005362

The auction will end this Sunday night, and this is a ONE-TIME posting.

If you have any questions feel free to email me (use my eBay email address,
there's a link from the auction page).  I *WILL* entertain buyout offers if
anybody's really interested (like I said, I need money -- I have a $235 all-
LEGO check to TRU that I need to cover! <G>)

Thanks.

Shane