 Marketplace / Auctions / 1605
Re: Yellow Castle and More -- Auction Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 22:20:10 GMT

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote:
If not, what the hell difference
does it make to you?

If you're just trying to maximize profits, you will never understand.

I'm selling some stuff on eBay right now.

Now why doesn't that surprise, you decent person.

I've responded to this, especially this sarcastic personal attack, via
e-mail.

I don't see any point in continuing this type of discussion, but if
there is one I think it ought to be continued in .theory.  I could be
wrong.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide