 Marketplace / Auctions / 1159
    Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction —Ed Jones
   (...) [snip] (...) Can people make direct donations of opened sets. For instance, I just got 2 950 piece buckets from S@H on sale. While they may bring more than I paid at auction, the quantity would probably be appreciated. Or is the idea to only (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The idea is to donate the most bricks(1) we can arrive at, rather than cash per se, and do it at the House closest to where Gary lived. So your donation (given that you live in NY) is welcome but poses some logistical problems... it masses a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction —David Zorn
      Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <370ABA02.A88C76EF@v...er.net>... :We figured the best way to get a lot of bricks to the "target" is to :have them purchased locally by a volunteer (which we haven't identified :yet, please note me if you'd be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        The Gary Louie Memorial Auction —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   I have a small problem beliving that if we showed up at the door with lego in hand that they wouldn't take it anyway. Ronald Mcdonald house isn't going to pass up anything to make the kids a little happier. Though.. at the same time, I know Cancer (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)