 Marketplace / Auctions / 10035
  Fleebnork.com - Pet Fleebnork #1 - "Bob"

Hi Everyone! I have just posted an auction for the very FIRST and ONLY Pet Fleebnork #1 "Bob"! Are you tired of using a trans orange scorpion in place of a REAL fleebnork? Be the first on your block to own an authentic Fleebnork.com Pet Fleebnork! (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX) !!

  Re: Fleebnork.com - Pet Fleebnork #1 - "Bob"

(...) There's nothing wrong with using trans-orange fleebs. They are female, yellow are male.. Wouldn't have to use them anyways if bricklink still had any yellow ones left.. :P (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Fleebnork.com - Pet Fleebnork #1 - "Bob"

(...) That is if you wish to use a cheap fleebnork wannabe. It is clear that it's not a fleebnork unless it's a neon-green scorp. Any other color and it's a mere imitation.. another species perhaps... --Kyle (URL) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Fleebnork.com - Pet Fleebnork #1 - "Bob"

(...) So an orage one is a um... Fleebgork and a black one is a um... Fleebzork. Might not be a radioactive as fleebnorks but those fleebzorks can chew through armor plating. Fleebgorks are explosive. So there. Mmwwaahahahahahahaha. -Mike Petrucelli (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(dragging this back over to .space) (...) Ah, quit your whinin'. There were tons available up until about a month ago. You snooze, you lose. -Grand Admiral <<www.fleebnork.com/...nsig.jpg>> (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) BLAM! ;) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Fleebnork.com - Pet Fleebnork #1 - "Bob"

TRANSMISSION STARTS Your all wrong the fleebnorks are a race of highly inteligent superior beings. They come in all shapes and sizes. the colours are Fleebs from different diffirent parts of there planet: Fleebtopia. Fleebs have no males or females (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) heh, i just nabbed one last night for $.50! altho i am a firm believer in multi-colored fleebnorks. there is no other way to have a properly infested spaceship. demanding only trans-neon green fleebs is lego elitism. -jr. mar. l.a.hoffman (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

TRANSMISSION STARTS Your all wrong the fleebnorks are a race of highly inteligent superior beings. They come in all shapes and sizes. the colours are Fleebs from different diffirent parts of there planet: Fleebtopia. Fleebs have no males or females (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) You can play with your own fleebnorks however you want, but the only fleebnorks that will be recognized or sold on fleebnork.com will be trans neon green. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) i would expect no less. in fact, if i had them, i would only use trans-green fleebnorks. i personally like the trans colored ones because they seem like a creature that eats power cords, trans-green especially. and also, i am contemplating (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) Actually, it isn't that hard to come by the little buggers. I have amassed over 30 of them and never paid more than 50 cents for em. It's just a matter of wanting em and getting em. (Be careful what you wish for!!) (URL) Check frequently on (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

I loyal brain slave to the Ultimate masters the fleebnorks: ((URL) have never paid more than $0.48 for the purchace of my masters orange, green, or other wise. I would also like to remind you that FLEEBNORKS ARE THE ULTIMATE RACE IN THE UNIVERSE AND (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) dude, you are weird. you might enjoy this: (2 URLs) smelly britches is my name, y'uh hear> -vive le krakhed (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

Brilliant! my masters are truely the ultimate race!!! after my mission is done i shall volenter for this most hounerable job of becoming a power sorce for my masters. THIS IS ONE MAN MONKEY THE MASTERS WILL BE PLEASED WITH!!!!!!! (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) I'm a proud owner of 1 authentic Fleebnork, a "gift" 1 from the admiral of the PCS division. -Tim 1 Some gift, I had to stay quarantined for months! Psh! (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) Actually, Tim, the quarantine has more to do with the way you smell. Lay off the beans. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) My nose works just fine... (...) Are you saying I was laying on beans? That would be weird... -Tim (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

I'm having a little trouble figuring out which one of you is the crackhead :) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) And I shall volunteer in the most dishonorable job: Fleebnork Duty. It'll be worth entering the smelly spacesuit and climbing out onto a Fleebnork-filled hull with a flamethrower and exterminating you...And your whole family! And all the (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: fleebnorks

(...) Dan, I'm with you all the way, man! Crossing 3/4ths of the galaxy to actually find any Fleebnorks is a trivial concern. The Fleet is dedicated to freeing other civilizations from the terror of the Fleebnork! Rise up, oh brave men of .space! (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)