 Marketplace / Auctions / *4478 (-20)
  Legos from Israel!!!

WOOO...OOOW! I didn't know that the lego from Israel have so much value for the heck, look at: (URL) He. jm (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  OH! THOSE STICKERS !!!...!!!

Well, the stickers will be soon more valuable than the set MIB. Lokk at: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Several town/space/znap sets (used)

Auction rules - This will be a 'going 1', 'going 2' , sold auction. After 24 hours the status of a bid will be advanced. - A bid is binding, and cannot be retracted. - Auction bidding starts at 14-2-2000 - All bids and payment are in US dollars. - (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Gray Plates, slopes, etc (Closing soon)

Auctions closing on Monday night: LEGO PARTS#6: STARWARS HINGES LEGO PARTS#5: DARK GRAY SLOPES & WEDGES LEGO PARTS#4: GRAY SLOPES LEGO PARTS#3: GRAY BRICKS LEGO PARTS#2: MORE GRAY PLATES LEGO PARTS#1: GRAY PLATES (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] Unbid eBay Lots - Get em while their cheap!

These auctions have yet to receive any bids. All auctions close Tuesday Afternoon. All auctions can be found here: (URL) here: (URL) [MN] Lego - 10 Black Diver Minifigs No Bids Yet $9.99 [MN] Lego - 10 Blue / White Diver Minifigs No Bids Yet $4.99 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

My personal opinion is that you can hardly ask for more from the guy, short of forcing him to take it. I handle a lot of sales and find that such people like your bidder are few and far between. Although it may seem wrong to some, I would personally (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(...) Yeah, me either. Followups set to .theory. (...) Not really an option for me, since I understand (that he claims) he bid on the Gameboy thinking it was a Color Gameboy (which it isn't) and that his daughter only wants a Color Gameboy. Now (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - various...

wrapping paper: (URL) Gas pumps promotional set: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(I'm not sure this message belongs in this group?) What I would do: 1. Offer the item to the buyer one last time. 2. Ask the buyer to pay your fees. 3. If the last two fail, reclaim a credit. The other bidders may not bite as: 1. They may think (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA : MINT orange LEGO

FA : MINT orange LEGO See it at: (URL) the others at: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

Well. I had come online to make some sort of constructive response to end all this. But there is no point, as Frank has done all the hard work for me. All I can say is that I have no intention of breaking any rules again, and it is still my (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction: 8880 2140 1254 1255 (update 7)

Hello Folks This a small auction of 4 items: set #: Set name: Bid: Bidder: Status: 8880 Technic Supercar 150 Michael Donald Banas sold 2140 ANWB Road Assistance 38 Dave Jost 1254 Shell Select Shop 15 Danny going once 1255 Shell Car Wash 15 Danny (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): Arctic parts lots incl polar bears, minifigs

Auctions ending on 13/02/2000 ---...--- 6 Arctic POLAR BEARS! (URL) 12 Arctic people, many extras (URL) 8 bue Arctic wall sections (URL) Arctic ice-boulders, beasties (URL) Arctic/Space vehicle tracks (URL) Orange hulls/noses, 4/6 wide (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dave's first auction Space, Technic, Baseplates

Greetings all, I haven't done a big auction like this before so forgive me if I screw anything up in the process. Those of you who have experience with this please let me know if there's anything I'm missing or if my prices are off. Rules. Well, I'm (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [FA] - eBay -Custom Hopper in last days, 4536

I think that that ending time may be in error. As the high bidder going into the maintenance period, I was of course anxious to see the results after eBay came back up. I went to the site about 10 PM (which is 5 AM PST, sometimes living in Korea has (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(...) The few times this has happened to me (including my very first eBay auction!), the second high bidder has been eager to buy the item, so it's never been a problem. Kevin (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Eugwe Coral wrote in message ... (...) I would still hope that eBay would still refund the difference in fees for what you ultimately got for the item and what they charged based on his bid, since you're telling him that "it's ok" is not telling (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

(...) Hrmmm.... interesting. Well, he seems sincerely apologetic (replied twice saying so) and has promised to make up whatever difference there may be. Still disappointing, though. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) I'd say that if he follows through with making up the difference, you've come out ahead, and have been at least partly compensated for the extra time, since if he hadn't bid in the first place, chances are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: PayPal and X.com Warning

(...) I've seen a range of 200 to 5,000 just in the amounts my friends, ranging from college kids with no credit, to "older folks" who have a more established track record. I'd wager they go higher (and lower - someone told me they were turned (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact