 Marketplace / Auctions / 4476
FA: Several town/space/znap sets (used)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:25:57 GMT

Auction rules
- This will be a 'going 1', 'going 2' , sold auction. After 24 hours the
status of a bid will be advanced.
- A bid is binding, and cannot be retracted.
- Auction bidding starts at 14-2-2000
- All bids and payment are in US dollars.
- Bid increments. from $0 - $25>> $1, from $25 - $100 >> 2.50 above $100>>
$5
- For payment I accept cash, Eurocheques, or use LarryP's factoring service
(http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_desc.html)
- Cash can be sent by registered mail but at buyers risk.
- Buyer pays shipping and handling.I live in the Netherlands. Buyer can
choose between surface mail and airmail for shipping the sets, ask me for
actual costs.
- Updates are posted in lugnet.market.auction and sent out by email to all
that are bidding.
- Although not likely to happen, should somebody offer me a good trade, I
reserve the right to retract items from the auction.

OK here's the list

Number Description State Start price Status

897 Mobile rocket launcher Fair (*3), nb $5
3502 Znap bi-wing Excellent $2
6651 Mail van Fair (*4), ni, nd, nb $5
6690 Snorkel pumper Fair, ni, nd, nb $10
6801 Classic space moon buggy Good, ni, nb $5
6810 Futuron Laser ranger Good, ni, nb $4
6822 Classic space Space digger Fair (*1), ni, nb $4
6831 Blacktron II Star rider Excellent, nb $5
6842 Small space shuttle craft Fair (*2),nb $5

*1 : Gripper claw slightly damaged, still working. One of the big floaters
slightly bent, still funtional
*2 : Big right wing and corner piece missing, stairs both broken (bottom
part gone)
*3 : Missing grey oxygen tank, 2*2 plate, one pilar, big swing and some
dome parts of the missile. Has different 2*2 slope (other computer print)
*4 : Missing one 1*4 yellow brick
ni : no instructions
nd : no decals
nb : no box

For other stuff I have for sale, check out my LEGO pages at
http://www.nl.3dgamers.com/lego/
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com