 Marketplace / Auctions / 4461
Re: my first "high bidder backing out on me" eBay experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:55:19 GMT

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:30:51 GMT, "Eugwe Coral"
<eugwecoral@mindspring.com> wrote:

filing a non-paying bidder form for fee credit is a losing battle. BEWARE!
The last (and only) time I tried to do this the other party - highest
bidder - replied to Ebay stating that I told him not to worry about it (a
lie) thus making Ebay have to chose who was telling the truth and backing
down completely...

just a word of warning...

Hrmmm.... interesting.  Well, he seems sincerely apologetic (replied
twice saying so) and has promised to make up whatever difference there
may be.  Still disappointing, though.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?