 Marketplace / Auctions / *3363 (-10)
  FA: Idea Book #260 & Technic Book #8891

Hi, We have both the 260 Lego Idea Book and the 8891 Technic Idea Book for auction. Please check them out at: (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle, Pirates & Others FA, OH MY!

Hi, We have some Castle, Pirate, Town and Space Sets for Auction on Ebay. You can see them at: (URL) are MISB, except 6048 which has no box. More will be coming soon… The sets include: Pirates: 6289 Red Beard Runner Castle: 6024 Bandit's Ambush, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is a "Rock Monster" worth?

Search around for the address to the MA12 auction. I think there were 3 Rock Monsters auctioned off there. -Rob. Skip <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote in message news:FLnqC2.A6t@lugnet.com... (...) found (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) And you shouldn't receive a dime's worth of medical aid, either from your insurance plan (unless you specifically contract with them to provide non seatbelt wearing insurance) or from any kind of government medical assistance. :) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) As long as you are willing to pay higher insurance rates, and not expect the government to provide for you should you become permanently disabled as a result. followups to lugnet.off-topic.debate... (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) And if you get into an accident and you don't have insurance, I (taxpayer) shouldn't have to pay for your stupidity. Follow-up to .debate. -John (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) I have had no problems at all washing fabric sails, though they are harder to clean than LEGO bricks. I have also had good luck ironing them (at low temperature) with no damage. Even if you don't want to iron, if you have a very wrinkled or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) I use liquid dish soap, and these days end up soaking for days or weeks. No ill effects (except for the thin thranslucent plastic sails and flags - see my post to lugnet.general about those, or take a look at the contents of Jambalaya Junk Box (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) or (...) I have seen no ill effects but I also have a rather small sample. I have done this three time with probably no more than 20-30 bricks at a shot. The first time I did it I let them sit in there over (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is a "Rock Monster" worth?

(...) I recently sold a pair of these on eBay and they went for $11. I have another pair up at the moment and have no idea whether they will match that or go for less. Kevin (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact