 Marketplace / Auctions / *158 (-10)
  TM's 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction (Final Update)

497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction This is the quintessential classic space set. It is from 1979, and has approximately 325 pieces. Includes all pieces, original instructions and a side panel from original box. This is the European version, 928. (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: good trade

(...) I say the same for David. Also, for anyone that is planning on bidding in his auction, the sets I received are in much better condition than what I thought. The printed pieces and minifigs look like new, and the clear pieces almost without (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

(...) Yeah, still looking to get the pieces -- haven't had many offers yet. Here's a summary of offers/bids: Hard offers: 1. Scott Smallbeck (current favorite) 20 orange Halloween buckets, including shipping and local sales tax, for US$256.00. Soft (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

(...) OK, I guess I want to shoot for wrapping it up as soon as possible -- way before Oct 31. So I'll put the other offer as "going once" now and with a 24 hour advance. (heh heh, going once, going twice, bought. sounds funny :) --Todd (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Spam from Andreas Stabno

moz wrote in message ... (...) I'm moving this off-topic. So make sure you take the rest of the headers out if you reply. Proper English uses a masculine pronoun when there is an unknown person involved, or requires the longer "he or she." If the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  SSS Auction - big buyout

Lots of changes this weekend. For full listing, check my web-site >>> (URL) Here's the bulk of it: Yr Set# Description Pcs Bid Bidder Status 78 951 Expert Builder Bulldozer 355 $300 J Koob Sold 94 8880 Super Car 1343 $256 T L RX'd 94 8880 Super Car (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

I have not seen an update to your 'reverse' auction. Are you still looking to get the pieces, did you already get them? I was hoping to see the auction go through a complete transaction just to see if it might be something that would catch on. For (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  good trade

hi folks with all the press about bad trades going around lately, just thought i'd mention that Osvaldo Fernandez <apache@mailhost.tld.net> is a joy to deal with. not only did he respond to my auction posting almost immediately after i put it up, (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Spam from Andreas Stabno

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.com> wrote (...) His response claimed to have got my address from my roll call form. Which is NOT what that's for. To add insult to injury, it means that he claims to have read that my interest is Technic rather than town. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  TM's 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction (Update 12)

497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction This is the quintessential classic space set. It is from 1979, and has approximately 325 pieces. Includes all pieces, original instructions and a side panel from original box. This is the European version, 928. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact