 Marketplace / Auctions / 152
Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 02:51:57 GMT

I have not seen an update to your 'reverse' auction.  Are you still looking
to get the pieces, did you already get them?

I was hoping to see the auction go through a complete transaction just to
see if it might be something that would catch on.  For example, the Zainy
Brainy in my area did not have any of the Explorien sets that were 50% off
and I could have done a reverse auction to get someone to send me one.

--
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com