 Marketplace / Appraisal / 48
    Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Troy Cefaratti
   I'm contemplating making a purchase of some Fort LEGOREDO (Lego reference: 6769) from DYA while he still has them, and was wondering if there was any market for the Wild West Minifigs int he set or for the Brown Log Bricks. My interest in the set is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Adam Tucker
     Troy- I would be willing to split any Legorado sets purchased with you. I am looking for the figs & the logs, as for the rest -take them. Let me know! (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —John Rudy
     (...) I am also looking for logs at a low price[1]. I would also take the grey door and brown windows at a low price also. -John Rudy [1] Low price because of my low lego budget (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

         Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I think the idea of .appraisal is to understand what things are worth... from the charter: Appraisals, valuations, estimates, etc. regarding specific items not currently up for sale, and related discussions, including valuation models, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

         Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Troy Cefaratti
     (...) in a (...) But I (...) My purpose for making the post was not to solicit bids, and I apologize if it came out that way. I do not currently have these sets up for sale. As a matter of fact, I do not currently even HAVE these sets. I was merely (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

         Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Alan Gerber
     (...) I think he was talking to John. Alan (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

         Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Frank Filz
     (...) There certainly is a fine line here. I think Troy's original post was reasonably ok. On the other hand, this post: (URL) something I still would have put in .buy-sell-trade because I was explicitly looking for offers to buy (my cross post to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks —Frank Filz
   (...) Some of the other worthwhile elements in this set: 2 Brown 1x4x3 town windows w/blue inserts and grey shutters Since you're looking to buy from DYA, presumably 1 shooting cannon (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)