 Marketplace / Appraisal / 62
Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:23:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Troy Cefaratti wrote:

I'm contemplating making a purchase of some Fort LEGOREDO (Lego reference:
6769) from DYA while he still has them, and was wondering if there was any
market for the Wild West Minifigs int he set or for the Brown Log Bricks.

My interest in the set is pretty much limited to the black doors and maybe
some of the Light Gray pieces, so pretty much everything else would be going
to the sale or auction block.

Some of the other worthwhile elements in this set:

2 Brown 1x4x3 town windows w/blue inserts and grey shutters
Since you're looking to buy from DYA, presumably 1 shooting cannon

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com