 Marketplace / Appraisal / 51
Re: Wild West Minifigs and Brown Log Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:27:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.appraisal, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I'm contemplating making a purchase of some Fort LEGOREDO (Lego reference:
6769) from DYA while he still has them, and was wondering if there was any
market for the Wild West Minifigs int he set or for the Brown Log Bricks.

My interest in the set is pretty much limited to the black doors and maybe
some of the Light Gray pieces, so pretty much everything else would be going
to the sale or auction block.

I am also looking for logs at a low price[1].
I would also take the grey door and brown
windows at a low price also.

I think the idea of .appraisal is to understand what things are worth... from
the charter:

   Appraisals, valuations, estimates, etc. regarding specific items not
         currently up for sale, and related discussions, including valuation
         models, statistical analysis, data mining, etc.

That, I think, rules out "looking for logs at a low price", which properly
belongs in buy.sell.trade. I think it also rules out soliciting interest in a
set that you're thinking about buying based on parts value or interest.  But I
could be wrong.

++Lar