 Marketplace / Appraisal / *41 (-10)
  Re: What is a 8479 Barcode Scanner Unit Worth

I sold a set on ebay for about $160...about what it cost retail. I think that is a little high for the set. It does have a motor and 2 touch sensors, flex cables and a lot of gears, including the clutch gear. It also has quite a few beams and green (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  What is a 8479 Barcode Scanner Unit Worth

I'm thinking of getting this set for parts (wheels and electrics mostly). I reckon a lot of the cost (but not the value?) of the set is tied up in the scanner. What is it worth? Has one ever come up for sale? See the set at: (URL) A (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  (canceled)

  Question about Ninja sets

Hello! A local store by me has a TON of stuff on clearance, mostly Ninja sets. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on what the pieces from these sets go for on the open market. Mostly looking for info on the Mini-figs and any other parts that are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

(...) Last time I checked I could not find any, and I did searches for bigfoot and Big Foot without restricting to Lego. If someone knows a search that definitively will determine whether they do or not I'd be grateful if it were posted to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  RE: Does age affect value?

From memory, the parts are generally bricks, with some of the 2x2 and 4x4 wheels with assosiated axle bricks. There are also quite a few of the 1x1 round bricks, which don't have the indentation round the base like the modern ones. There were also (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Does age affect value?

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message <1D0812CAE3E7D2118BC...G-NE01>... (...) It would depend on the parts. From my perspective, for the most part, the only standard bricks for which older would get me to pay anything more for would be old pre-tube (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal) !

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38DE1787.486FA246@n...ra.com>... (...) I have trouble valuing white train doors right now. I don't know if kbkids.com still has 5561s for sale, but there are enough good parts in there that my buying price for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Does age affect value?

I don't know if this is the right location for posting this, but I was wondering if the age of a part affects it's value. I'm asking this as I have quite a few parts from the early 60's [I think], which have a different moulding on the top of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

Good answer. I know that to me, they are worth more than 5 a pair for white with glass, because that's the deal I struck with Nick for 5 pair, and I'm regretting it massively even though I haven't yet dug them up to send them, and white is fairly (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact