 Marketplace / Appraisal / *31 (-10)
  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

(...) Well, if it's any indication, I've offered $2 apiece and gotten no takers. Go figure. (BTW: The offer still stands.) best LFB (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  CyberMaster 8482

Hi everyone. I have looked at the Cybermaster 8482 from the Technics series.... but there is not much information on it here on LUGNET. Why is that? Is it not a US set and how much do you think I could sell it for if I decide to sell it on an (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

Train doors tend to go for $2-5 each for the plain-colored ones, printed ones can go MUCH higher. Train windows are going to be really cheap in a few months with the soccer vans coming out with red/blu/black/white windows. The glass, however, will (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

In reference to your question about what doors and windows are worth... My response would have to be "Whatever someone is willing to pay for them." I know that is probably not the answer you wanted to hear, so I have a better one in just a minute. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)

"Nick Goetz" <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in message news:FrwAI2.B6q@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) ((URL) that I would like to sell. The catch is I want to keep the Black train doors, (...) for (...) Yes, this set does appear to have too many doors, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Classic Space Appraisal

(as you may have seen, i get info from ebay auctions from the last 3.5 months, but not just for misb's but complete sets that don't have any boxes or instructions as well, yadda yadda yadda) (...) average: $13 low: $6 high $31 (imo, that's a huge (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Classic Space Appraisal

I recently found the following classic space sets, they are all new in sealed boxes, I am not sure yet what condition the boxes are in. I would love to get an idea of the value of each. 6823 Space Transport 6803 Space Patrol 6844 Seismologic Vehicle (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Lego Currency Converter

(...) Thanks for such a detailed reply Fritz So far I have applied a simple one brick for one similar brick type thing, though I realise color changes the dynamics. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Info requested..

(...) Heh, if they started going anywhere near this, I'd rescue the 555 that I have which has almost no stickers out of my parts, though I don't have box or instructions, so it wouldn't go for much, but could go along for the ride and possibly get (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Lego Currency Converter

(...) There is a new group, lugnet.market.appraisal, which is the best place to ask this sort of question. There isn't a price guide, but train windows WITH train glass are probably worth more than castle walls (or at least the glass is). A few (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact