 Marketplace / Appraisal / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
Classic Space Appraisal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:09:23 GMT

I recently found the following classic space sets, they are all new in sealed
boxes, I am not sure yet what condition the boxes are in. I would love to get
an idea of the value of each.

6823 Space Transport
6803 Space Patrol
6844 Seismologic Vehicle
6842 Shuttle Craft
885  Space Scooter

I am NOT seeking buyers but I would be interested in the value of these.
Any help/opinion is greatly appreciated.

Skip