 Marketplace / Appraisal / 31
Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:58:19 GMT

Scott A wrote:

My question is this : What are train doors and windows really worth? I saw a
post earlier this week which said they are worth more than castle walls - I
value these at >$1 per pop.

Well, if it's any indication, I've offered $2 apiece and gotten no takers.  Go
figure.
(BTW:  The offer still stands.)

best

LFB