 Marketplace / Appraisal / 27
Re: 5542 Black Thunder (no doors no windows)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:27:56 GMT

"Nick Goetz" <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in message
It seems a couple of people have the same idea. I have several copies of • the
5542 Model Team Black Thunder • (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5542)
that I would like to sell. The catch is I want to keep the Black train • doors,
yellow windows and respecitve glass. Anybody intersted for $20 plus
appropriate shipping?

-Nick

(I actually need some of the plates that I would be willing to sacrafice • for
some doors, but I'll will wait until I get some responses first.)

Yes, this set does appear to have too many doors, and not enough windows. I
think $20 is a decent price for what is left.

My question is this : What are train doors and windows really worth? I saw a
post earlier this week which said they are worth more than castle walls - I
value these at >$1 per pop.

Any thoughts?

Scott A