 Marketplace / Appraisal / *296 (-20)
  mini-figs

Can anybody with the valuation of various mini figs..mainly knights, soldiers,pirates and islanders? I want to have a bit of a clear out at some point. E-mail me please if you can help. Thanks,Cliff (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  560 Town House

Can anyone give me a reasonable price range for a 560 Town House without decals or box? The instructions are included and look as good as the day they were printed. Thanks, Will Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services www.crosswinds.net/~hokie (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  12volt train track.

Hopefully someone can help. What is the approximate value of 8 sections of track with conductors, either straight or curved? Please e-mail me if you can give some indication. Thanks, Cliff. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Blacktron I sets - how much are worth ?

(...) I would say that these sets have some value, but perhaps not what you might have been led to believe. And if you choose to sell them, be VERY clear as to each set's condition. Speaking only for myself, if I paid top dollar for sets that had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Blacktron I sets - how much are worth ?

Hi all ! How much are these worth ? 6987 , 6894 and 6876 , all complte with original instructions but about 20 % of the bricks in 6987 have small chewmarks (glasses are in very good condition) , overal condition - very good ! Thanks ! Dejan (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  7854, 7855

7854, 7855. Are there still people interested in these items. Joakim jocke@arjay.nu (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  metroliner train engine

Afternoon,just wondering what just an engine frome metroliner in good condition may be worth.Email me or post.Thanks C.W.Leach (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price for 7777 book ?

(...) I'd say the idea book is worth about $50, and I'd probably prefer to sell it by itself, it's a way to get a better price. Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Price for 7777 book ?

I have a 7777 Train ideas book which is imaculate condition. I was trying to decide whether to sell it by itself or, as I have some train parts spare that I want to sell, if I would get a better price to sell it with the pieces to make some of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> wrote in message news:G0KyKo.ALs@lugnet.com... (...) When I discussed this very topic with my insureance agent about a year ago she said that any documentation that I could obtain to help justify the value of an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

I've been wondering about this same problem myself. I don't think I have 25K in LEGO, but I'd say I have at least 10K. I doubt that my insurance would cover more than 2-3K if there were ever a loss. Please let us know if you find a good suggestion. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

(...) Yes - I was specifically asking about my LEGO, and the agent again specified that it was LEGO. I included an inventory list of sorts also. My most expensive pieces are the monorail straights at $10 each. (I paid $5 for a kitten in AucZilla (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

SRC wrote in message ... (...) Not yet. (...) Did they specifically say LEGO appraisals, or just antiques and collectibles? I know of some places that do appraisals of the latter, but do any deal with something like LEGO? -- John (remove the obvious (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

(...) I believe that the last time this topic popped up, someone said they had used current/recent eBay auction prices to provided an estimated value for their sets. Seems to me that this would be a valid option. (...) Not a clue. I'm nigh unto (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insuring LEGO collections

(...) If you have a _list_ of all you have (I have a list of most of my sets, it's on my web page), then you could tally the aprox current market value, and tag it onto the bottom of the list. They might accept this...otherwise, get a LUGNETer or (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 5040 Monorail motor, MISB - price ?

(...) Thanks ! Dejan (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 1269 White Ninja

Gosh. Thanks. I hadn't checked there because I don't have one that nearby me here in darkest Dayton, but it turns out that I will probably be in the neighborhood of one soon, so I'll check it out. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 1269 White Ninja

(...) Did you check at Discount Drug Mart? I picked up a bunch of them there around Akron. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 1269 White Ninja

Hard to say with certainty as this may be a regional issue, and you don't say where you are. This set is not available in the U.S. through Lego Shop-at-Home, but was apparently distributed through a limited number of retailers -- not the usual toy (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  1269 White Ninja

Hi, Is set 1269 White Ninja considered rare? Is it worth keeping? THanks! Bryan (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact