 Marketplace / Appraisal / 289
Re: Price for 7777 book ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:21:32 GMT

Masterbuilder wrote:

I have a 7777 Train ideas book which is imaculate condition. I was trying to
decide whether to sell it by itself or, as I have some train parts spare that
I want to sell, if I would get a better price to sell it with the pieces to
make some of the models in?

I'd say the idea book is worth about $50, and I'd probably prefer to
sell it by itself, it's a way to get a better price.

Ciao
Giulio