 Marketplace / Appraisal / 284
Re: Insuring LEGO collections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 00:09:24 GMT

SRC wrote in message ...
I explained that the most qualified person to appraise my collection
is me, (since I know it's contents the best) followed by my friends
in NALug, but the appraisal must of course be done by someone who
is a neutral third party.  Has anyone found a good way around this?

Not yet.

NALug only - The insurance company says someone on Whyte Ave. does
LEGO appraisals.  Any idea who or what store they could be referring to?

Did they specifically say LEGO appraisals, or just antiques and
collectibles?  I know of some places that do appraisals of the latter,
but do any deal with something like LEGO?

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)