 Marketplace / Appraisal / *101 (-20)
  Re: Price Guide

(...) since it's from the UK (I did see it) it's not counted in the average because there's normally a very large price difference :) Thanks though. (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: old gray and blue faucet

(...) I could not give a price, but I can say that they were present in some other sets as well. I can recall set 920 (early space) there are probably a few other early space sets as well. If I had to guess on a price I would say anywhere from $2-5 (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price Guide

(...) I don't think they normally sell for this much. I've sold two on eBay in the past 6 months both complete with instructions - one with box went for $183, one without went for $66 just this week (you could have found this yourself). These prices (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price Guide

I can't provide you information on *just* sets complete in boxes.. but I can give you the range of sets that have sold on ebay within the last six months that are in the "complete" range... low prices are generally just the bricks.. no instructions, (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Price Guide

(...) This question is better asked in lugnet.market.appraisal follow-ups to: lugnet.market.appraisal (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Maidens

(...) Per the instructions for 6071 here: (URL) forest babe should have green legs and a green pirates head wrap. Per Fibblesnork here: (URL) pirate babe should have white legs and either a red (6273) or blue (6251, 6285, 6286) head wrap, or black (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Maidens

I just obtained a bunch of Lego and in it are two maidens. One's the pirate and the other is the forest girl. Outside of the obvious "what's the current market value" question, what color hats and legs should these mini-figs have. Thanks Jeff (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: old style legs and torsos

(...) Yup, those minifigs were used in sets in the period 1975-1979 (...) I have no idea what they're worth, but there are some 'rare' parts like the 'white female hairpiece with pigtails', AFAIK it was only available in a set that had these (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  old style legs and torsos

I recently got my hands on a whole bunch of those one-piece legs that slope slightly inward and torsoes where the arms melt into the sides... can somebody tell me from which period they are? also, since I've got more of them then I can use, what are (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: How much is a white LEGO bike worth?

(...) A white bike is a white bike, but I'm not sure I'd pay more than 2 dollars... If one of my friends had it I'd give him a dollar and we both would think "He's so stupid!" :-) Two dollars, if that's too small then three, not more, but if you are (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  How much is a white LEGO bike worth?

Hi everyone! Recently I acquired a white bike, which appeared in many LEGO catalouge pictures but only one set (6301 from 1986). Before telling everyone how much I paid, what would you guys think its worth? How much would you pay? I rather not say (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Monorail Motor...

Hello Larry... know anyone that would pay a c-note for one of these??? Can I pay you $120.00 by paypal/x.com for Ralph Doering (germany) as part of a deal him and I have.. How much do I need to include for your service?? is it still A $1.00?? Please (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Monorail Motor...

(...) Right. I'd pay 30 and sell for 100. LOTS of hysteresis in that pricing. For replacement purposes you need to use what it costs to replace, I feel ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Monorail Motor...

(...) A working Monorail motor would be worth at least $30 (I myself wouldn't pay much more than that, but then I had the opportunity to buy three brand new ones for about that price). Larry has said he would consider selling one for $100, but I (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Monorail Motor...

Hello.. I wonder if anyone is able to help me figure out what a monorail motor is worth.?? I have a new one and a used one.. Thanks for in advance for your help Dave (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 7745 and 7824 for sale or auction

Goede Dag! (...) I've crossposted this to .market.appraisal, which is a recent addition to the hierarchy specifically meant to answer questions of market value such as yours. People who don't read the other .market groups may read .appraisal, so (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Guarded Inn ?

(...) Yes. (...) I would say very slim. This is the only set to have the red walls, and is one of the more valued sets out there, rarely going for less than $100, regardless of condition, and a sealed one would (at a guess) easily go for several (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: How to get appraisals?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38D44E45.425D67B@no...ra.com>... (...) Appraisals for Lego collections would be based on so many factors, I am not sure how accurate any single appraisal effort could be. Age of sets and pieces, overall condition (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  old gray and blue faucet

What would the old gray and blue faucets be worth. These were use on the 8860's engine to connect the hoses to. Thanks, Paul (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Wooden Box - what's it worth

Wooden Box - what's it worth I'm due to start a new job soon. This means I have to move all of the sets I store in my current place of work back home. Space at home is a little limited, so I'll be selling of a few sets I'd rather not soon. One of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact