 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 187
Re: Anyone going to Gencon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, James Seibert writes:
Hi,

There were some Lego events at last years Gencon and I am wondering if
anyone else is going to be in the great town of Milwaukee. Sorry no pirate
events unless we do one ourselves.

I'll be there, although only for Saturday.  Mainly going for the Magic stuff,
but everything else is pretty fun and interesting too.

-Jason