 Local / United States / Virginia / *76 (-20)
  Advent Calendars @ NN TRU

Newport News TRU has a bunch of Advent Calendars. They are not on the regular LEGO shelf, they are on the facing shelf closer to the front of the store, near the stuffed animals. They also had 8448 Super Street Sensation for $129. SteveC Perilous (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  First Meeting of NOVALTC!

I just want to let everyone in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC know that the first meeting of the Northern Virginia Lego Train Club will take place Sunday, August 15, at Union Station. If you are interested, e-mail me to find out exactly when (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)

  Re: Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia

(...) Stephen & Christopher, If your club would like a special NVLTC mailing list/group on LUGNET (i.e. lugnet.trains.org.nvltc), please let me know. It would be no problem to set it up for you. --Todd (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor)

  Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia

Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia ...Well, the LTC is up and running more or less :-) We have a web page at www.wildlink.com/novaltc/ and may even have a meeting soon! ...So lego enthusiasts in the Northern Va, DC area, check us out! (Even if you (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor)

  Re: Lego Train Club of NOrthern VirginiA (LTCNOVA)

I hope that all goes well for you guys. When the PNLTC started there was just the 3 of us. When you get a site up for the club send me mail and I'll add it to our URL page. SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.general)

  Lego Train Club of NOrthern VirginiA (LTCNOVA)

Hi, I would like to announce that Stephen Roberts and I are trying to start a Lego Train Club in the Northern Virginia area. We would also like to include DC and adjacent Maryland. We don't have any firm plans yet, but we are hoping on getting (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.general)

  Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia

Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia ...Well, actually, I'm in Fredericksburg, but am looking to maybe try and start (or find) a Lego Train Club round these parts. So if anyone's interested, email me! ...We even have a one page web page at (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

  Re: zainy-brainy in northern va

Wow!.. that sounds like a great deal! But what the heck is a Zainy-Brainy?!!! -Geoff (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.market.shopping)

  zainy-brainy in northern va

I am not sure if this is rare but the Zainy-brainy in Reston, VA has about 13 of the Technic 8277 Giant Model Sets for 40 dollars apiece. The last one of these i saw was several months ago. They also have over 30 of the large UFO starship (6779?) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cost per piece?

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) sort (...) Blarney - fumble fingers... lets try that last bit again... Also, I'd like to see more amazonian natives (though a return of the Islanders sub-theme of Pirates would be even better). Frank (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Re: Cost per piece?

J-Men HQ wrote in message ... (...) must (...) Of course there is no "perfect" way, but the better sets seem to cost about 10 cents a piece or less, using the piece count on the box. Of course, this doesn't take into account the relative value of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.market.theory)

  Cost per piece?

Heya one and all... Newport News resident and first time poster here. A couple of weeks ago, Frank Filz mentioned something about a set and said it "makes the 10 cents a piece". What does that mean? What is considered a good price for a set? Based (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Speeder Bikes at Big K! 20% 0ff!

Big K at Warwick and Oriana (or Old Oriana, can't remember which.) Just left there (1pm 4/29) and there were probably 20 boxes of Speeder Bikes. But here's the catch, they weren't in the LEGO aisle. They were two aisles over (one aisle off the wall) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  SW at BigK!

The Big K at the corner of Warwick and Oriana (next to Hill's and Discovery Zone) had 5 Speeder Bikes last night (Tuesday). Four of them are now tucked behind a Countdown Corner next to the Megablocks buckets. Good Luck! (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.va )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.va, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.va (group): Virginia, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (group and hierarchy): United States of America (U.S.A.). lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va)

  (canceled)

  SW at KMart again! Well, kind of...

On a whim i dropped by the Tabb Super K. It was my anniversary and my wife wanted to get me more SW LEGO but couldn't find any. Among the squeezed-down-to-les...aisle-side LEGO section I found ONE Snowspeeder. I'm happy, but I'm sure you guys (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Visit including Lego Shopping in the Newport News & Wider Area

I just got back from a weekend in Newport News and Williamsburg. I stopped at TRU in Chessepeake, Newport News, and Hampton. At both of Chessepeake and Hampton, I found a bunch of older Lego (with the widest selection at Hampton). The big find was (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Dang! Missed Again!

Thanks Steve, but I missed again! (At Super K).... Dang! I'll keep trying.... and thanks for your 'mini' review on the SW Speeder Bikes. **Maria** (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact