 Local / United States / Virginia / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 01:37:10 GMT

Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia

...Well, the LTC is up and running more or less :-) We have a web page at
www.wildlink.com/novaltc/ and may even have a meeting soon!

...So lego enthusiasts in the Northern Va, DC area, check us out! (Even if you
don't like trains much, you may still like the group and can always contribute!)
--
just a thought
snafu
| http://www.io.com/~snafu/   |---------------------/

<remove the SpamShieldRemoveToReply part in my email to reply   >
<use of my email for unsolicited comercial is strictly forbidden>