 Marketplace / Theory / 86
Re: Cost per piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.loc.us.va.new
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 04:04:58 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

I rarely buy a recent set for much over 10 cents a piece unless I am really
interested in it (ok, so I bought all the Rock Raiders sets, I was curious
about their components - my feelings after the fact, unless you like the
theme, wait for sales on these, except for the two small sets, which are
priced reasonably). I'm waiting for the big Amazon set to go on sale (I • sort
of like it, but I'm not going to drop that kind of premium on a set which
doesn't look that exciting - I do hope a smaller more reasonably priced set
comes out though with the printed large wall piece, I'd like to make a much
better looking temple pyramid for my Pirates to stumble o,also,

Blarney - fumble fingers... lets try that last bit again...

Also, I'd like to see more amazonian natives (though a return of the
Islanders sub-theme of Pirates would be even better).

Frank