 Local / United States / Utah / 63
Re: Utah Legomaniacs group name nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:40:26 GMT

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:03:54 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

What kind of factors would affect your decision?  i.e. Would you rathe rlive
in an apartment in the Houston area instead of the SLC area?  I've always
kinda liked Austin myself, I might eventually retire near there and work for U
Texas maybe.  Or Sonic Burger.  :-,

Mmmmmmm....   Vanilla Cokes......

Cheers,
- jsproat

Ah, well, I'm guessing apartment, but it all depends on if I can even
afford it, my dad says it'll cost, what was it, something disgusting
like 1300 a month for a 500/mo apartment plus living expenses, I think
he's out of his mind, but oh well.  Thus far I'm just kinda hanging
out wait to eventually some how one day be able to have my own place
and be able to have my legos again.

Kya