 Local / United States / Utah / 56
Re: Utah Legomaniacs group name nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:47:20 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Hm, what areas are known as "the Bay Area"? I've only ever associated it
with the SF area, and I've only lived on the East coast.

Galveston, TX was the biggie for me.  But then, everyone in the Houston area
thinks the world revolves around Houston...  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.