 Local / United States / Utah / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
More Utah Legomaniacs group name voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:30:02 GMT

I vote for WAFOL as well.  My absolute favorite is SLLUG but if you folks
think it's difficult to use because the "Linuxers"  have the .org version, ok.
I decided NUTLUG was,...well, too nutty.

Do we have a majority now?

On our website we will need to immediately explain what the Wasatch part of
our name is (in my opinion).

Ashley