 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 19
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 05:31:17 GMT

Hi Naji,
I had a roommate in Chicago named Naji.  Very cool name.

So this is why it's getting even harder to find anything decent around
here. ;-)

You better believe it.  I just cleaned out 4 of those new big Classic
building sets at Wal-mart yesterday.  Really tempted to clean out the rest
of the SW Nabou Swamp and Speeder Bikes too ;)

Glad you're back.

Adam