 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 36
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:39:18 GMT

Gene Weissinger
Number of bricks - too many ?
Age - 8 yrs old - for this birthday I got two or three space sets.
First set - ?? classic space set circa 1983
I have lived in Knoxroughly three months....got married in May and she got a
teaching job here in July - so here we are...
I have attended Chattahoochee Tech - 1yr; Calhoun Tech - 1yr; University of
Georgia - 2Quarters; still working on the never ending CS degree - will
probably be at UT by summer of 2000...that's pretty much it - pretty
exciting, huh?