 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 24
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:51:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx, Adam Howard writes:
Hi everyone!

I just moved back to Knoxville from Chicago.  I know I've written to Mike
before, and I think I recognize Pawel from the old LCAD list, but I wonder
who else is out there?  Sounds like Naji might be a new person.  (By the way
Naji, that's an uncommon name.  I had a roommate last year named Naji (he
was from Lebanon).  Just thought it was cool.)

Please tack your info onto the end and Reply.
Thanks!

Adam Howard
Hi Adam!
  Welcome to Knoxville! Sorry for the delay, I am not used to newgroups and
have difficulty navigating all the spots. I used to work in copiers and printer
repair and its only since my disability that I have been involved very much
with computing. I had a bref glimmer in my dark ages around 81/82 when my mom
bought me the technic auto chassis 8860 for christmas. I immediately had to get
another to build the four wheel drive/independant suspension, flat 6 indy racer
for my stuffed raccoon :). Alas, I only have a blurred polaroid of it.My
brother gave me some of his sets ,all technic, and, until about two years ago,
was able to contain them in  a fairly compact fishing tackle box. With the
introduction of the adventurers sets, I discovered the joys of mini figs. since
then my collection has expanded to two full four shelf units and about a
hundred plano 3700 storage boxes. I seem to spend more time sorting than
building anything. I got plans , buts plans mean nothing till you do something
with them. Anyway, here is the info !

John Morgan
Number of Lego bricks:  I have no idea<grin>
Age Started:    I seem to recall legos around  age 5 or 6, 2x4's and slopes
First Set:    the auto chassis 8860 in 81( christmas gift)I am not couting the
childhood sets passed onto the younger brothers to be lost forever in time and
space
Number of Years in K-Town:    43 (born in Fort Sanders Hospital)-2 years spent
on in Orlando (74/76)
High School:   West high
College:    UTK for a couple of years  then State Tech for a year ,now known as
Pellissippi state. No degrees
    Vols Fan:    Vols? thats, like, books right ? Vol 1, Vol 2 ...etc<grin>