 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
We need to get together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 05:51:10 GMT

We need to plan a Lego get together for Knoxville.  We've got a lot of
people who are interested in town.  I count 6.  That's a lot for our
mid-sized town.  When I was in Chicago there was only me and Tim C. out-a 8
million.  I'd hold it here, but my parents forbade me to buy lego after I
turned 16 (little do they know the power of the dark side :)  So I don't
think they'd be too keen on hosting it.
What does everyone think?  We could start the KLUG club (we'll name could
use some work :)

Adam

PS.  I'm starting work on my MS in Comp. Sci. this fall at UTK.  I have to
take two 300 level undergrad courses before I can get in.  Do any of you
guys work at UT?