 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 26
Re: We need to get together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:14:09 GMT

I used to work for the Computer Labs when I was an undergrad.  Around
'94-'96.  I worked in the library (ground floor), Andy Holt Apts, the
Humanities bldg. lab, and that old lab on the hill next to the stadium.
Good job as I recall.  I'll have to go by there this afternoon and see about
applying for a new one.

Thanks,
Adam