 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 28
Re: We need to get together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:33:54 GMT

Hi Mike,

What's your wife's name?  I assume her office is in the Stokely Management
Building.  I didn't have time to stop by today.  I had to pay my tuition,
buy books, get a parking permit, and then I looked for some part-time jobs
at Student Employment Services.  Then I had to go pick up my mom.  I still
have to get my student ID made so I'll be doing that tomorrow.  I'll stop by
the Computer Center offices after I get my new ID at the UC.

Thanks,
Adam

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> wrote:
I used to work for the Computer Labs when I was an undergrad.  Around
'94-'96.  I worked in the library (ground floor), Andy Holt Apts, the
Humanities bldg. lab, and that old lab on the hill next to the stadium.
Good job as I recall.  I'll have to go by there this afternoon and see • about
applying for a new one.

Did that too.  In fact, I probably worked in the labs during the same
time as you did - Summer 94 through Summer 96.

My wife's in charge of hiring people for the labs now, so I mentioned
you might be dropping by.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)