 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / *278 (-20)
  Re: $24.98 Slave I at Target

(...) How many after you left? ;) (if it's "3," I will be very disappointed!) LFB (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  $24.98 Slave I at Target

The NH Target had, as of 2:45 this afternoon, three of these on an end cap near the Star Wars aisle. Dave! (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  2002 SW in NH FT

Family Toy in the Northway Mall has a display of Slave 1, the Sand People set, a two-vehicle whatamajig, the big, WH40K-Warhawk-looking thing, and the Yoda sculpture. Slave 1 is $50, but that's all I had time to note. Dave! (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

I deeply intend to do what I can to form a Pitt LUG, soon. However, please bear with me - I just moved from Greensburg to Washington and am still trying to settle in. A week or so and I'll get formal about this. :) Drew -- Drew Croke Proprietor, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

(...) Ain't that the Pitts? xfut -> o-t.pun -Tim (who spent FOUR - count them, one, two, three, FOUR years trying to get a club to form in Chicago, and we FINALLY have something) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

What's the difference between pittsburgh road construction and the forming of a pitt-lug? answer: pitt road construction makes delays, forming a pitt-lug never makes it through the orange cones. -shane (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Shell Promo Sets in the NH

Beside Giant Eagle in McIntyre Square there's a store called "Dollar Wave" that currently had a few dozen of these sets for (naturally) a dollar each. I picked up a few of 2535 and 2536--all the sets are from that series. I've been in the store (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

I Should watch these pages more carefully. I am interested in haveing a pittsburgh area LUG. I'll look through my email and see if I kept the messages I got about a year ago. That could add a few more people. I'm located in the city limits of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

Excellent. That's two of us. I saw your web site recently and was really impressed. Didn't know you were from around here, though. Figured you for west coast, based on that map :) Let's see who else gets on the bandwagon, then we can post an (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

I'm interested in decusing about a Pittsburgh LUG. -shane Creater: Brick City Webmaster: Mutual Aid Association of Lego Fire Departments (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

I'd be interesting in helping follow through with a Pittsburgh LUG ('burghLUG?), if you'd like some help. It only takes a few to get started. Then we can set about building Rome. (Or Athens. Either one can be done with white bricks, of which I have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Western Sets

This may be old news, but I spotted Fort Legoredo at the SH TRU yesterday, along with two other Wild West sets and apparently the last copy of Armada Flagship. Not much else to report, but Wild West fans may be interested. Dave! (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

(...) There are a few people in the area. There was a bit of interest when I posted a call out for a pittsburgh LUG but nothing really came of it. (partially my fault) John (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Any LUG activity here?

I may have the opportunity to consider a job in Pittsburgh (I've got a phone interview tomorrow). I'm curious what the LUG activity is like. Frank (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Any Legos at the PA GATS?

Anyone know if there will be Legos at the GATS show in Valley Forge in February? (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!

Hi all, This is just a reminder that the Garden State LEGO Users Group will be meeting tomorrow. If you're attending and have not previously announced your intent, you need to do so ASAP. I expect to have a fun time and look forward to seeing those (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.de)

  January 26 meeting

Hi all, GardenSLUG will be meeting on the 26th of January at my home in Hillsborough, NJ around noon or 1 PM. I'm 1.5 hours from Manhattan and a little less from downtown Philadelphia (both under decent traffic conditions) -- just north and east of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: While in Harrisburg... (was: Try for summary of this debate...)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GpLDox.5JG@lugnet.com... (...) Railroad (...) likely (...) well (...) about (...) I won't be able to make it out again, sorry. Still playing catch up after 2 weeks vacation ;-) Hope (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: While in Harrisburg... (was: Try for summary of this debate...)

(...) Thanks for the info on that! Regrettably, I don't think I can get away during the day as my days are pretty full and the museum is open 9-5. However if you or anyone else is interested in getting together for dinner this week I'm interested in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.trains)

  While in Harrisburg... (was: Try for summary of this debate...)

(...) Larry, while you're here, and if you have a free day, check out the Railroad Museum of PA located in Strasburg, across the street from the Strasburg Railroad. Museum: (URL) Railroad: (URL) fairly easy to get to from Harrisburg (1 hour): Take (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact