 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 81
Re: My move in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.people, Scott DeWolf writes:

What exactly does a lego club do?  I know that in the area is a the PNLTC
(Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club) in the area.  But I am still unclear as
to what a lego club does.

A club "does" whatever the group of people decide they want to do.  Some of
us specialize in trains, some do Technic, some do Mecha, some do Mindstorms
or First LEGO League, some do games like Brickwars or Steve's Pirate Games...

Find a bunch of people who play with LEGO bricks for the same way *you* do!
Meet some new people, learn some new building tricks, trade pieces, whatever
- there really aren't any "rules"...

JohnG, GMLTC