 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 383
Re: Columbus Gathering Sunday 10-28-01 Hilliard Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:42:20 GMT

I'd like to thank Joel for organizing the this meeting.  I had a fun time.
Jason did also and is eager for the next meeting.
Joel, I'm sorry I ran your wife off with the asthma-provoking wood.  I hope
she is better and that the attack was not too bad.  Please convey my apology
to her.
Scooter and I will be making more tables, if anyone else is interested.

Carolyn