 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 384
383  |  385
Subject:
Toy Liquidators & Family Toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:25:41 GMT

Toy Liquidators in the Outlet Mall at I-71 and US 35 has some sets at 3 for
$10, or $3.34 each.   They had ~20 7101 and ~30 7111, 7110 was the same price
but I could not find more.  The numbers are a rough estimate (from Saturday
November 3rd).  Toy Liquidators seems to be the outlet for KB Toys.

Family Toy had an insert in the Sunday Dispatch, the front page of the insert
has "Buy one get one 50% off all LEGO products*"  *An item of equal or lesser
value    Harry Potter, Bionicle and Bob the Builder are shown in the graphic.
"Prices effective beginning Sunday, November 4, 2001, through Saturday November
10, 2001."  & stuff about limited to stock on hand, typos, limit quanitities &
"not valid with any other offer".

Jacob
jacob@bright.net